Interested in becoming an SVCC member?
Prospective members are very welcome to turn up to any of our rides and try it out without commitment to join.
- Seniors (over 18): £12.50 / year
- Juniors: FREE
- Second or subsequent adult member (same household): £6.25 / year
- Second or subsequent junior member (same household): FREE
New Membership Applications
SVCC members can obtain a 10% discount on cycle accessories at Bike-It in Radstock, when producing their Club Membership Card at the time of purchase (Terms & Conditions apply).
Membership runs from January 1 to December 31. If you join after October in a certain year, your membership will extend to December 31 the following year.
Existing Members: Renewal Instructions
All SVCC members who wish to renew their membership must do so by 31 January.
Membership will be considered to lapse if the renewal submission and payment are not completed by this date.
In addition to filling out the forms, please make payment using one of the following methods:
1. Send cash or a cheque to Lucinda Weeks, either out on a ride, or by post:
– Please email Lucinda Weeks for the postal address.
2. Transfer money online to the “Somer Valley Cycling Club” bank account:
– Please check your confirmation email or email Lucinda Weeks to request the bank’s details and then again to say the transfer has been made.
Committee Members’ Contact Details
|Club Chairman||Graham Young||07595 448909|
|Club Secretary||Elaine Riddle||01761 417890|
|Club Captain||Nic Meadows||07759 295967|
|Club Treasurer||Eugene Kertzman||01761 434229|
|Time Trial Secretary||Bob Latchem||01761 433 377|
|Social Rides Secretary||Terry Hodkinson||01761 411 721|
|Membership Secretary||Lucinda Weeks||07846 291766|
|Club Welfare Officer||Guy||07721 182359|
|Public Relations||Victoria Ratcliffe||07969 676539|
|Website Enquiries||James Weeks||07595 480970|